- A-Z, B, C, D-Z, E, F class written theory test and practical driving refreshment
- Z (Air Brake) class written theory test refreshment
- Medical Examination Facilitation
- Assist in filing out the necessary forms
- (ESL) English as a Second Language programs tailored to help people with language barriers
- Renewal assistance for Senior Drivers (Ages 65+) for both theory and practical tests.
If you are interested in our Refreshment Courses, you can call (905) 281-0764, or put in a request through our contact form here.
Drivers Licence Renewal Procedure
Approximately 3 months before your licence expires you should get notice from the MTO. A-Z, B and C Class drivers must complete a 60 question written test in order to be able to keep their class of licence. Note: D-Z Drivers are not required to do a medical test at time of renewal.
|Drivers under the age of 46 are required to submit a medical report every five years||Medical Report & Written Test Required|
|Drivers aged 46 - 64 are required to submit a medical report every three years||Medical Report & Written Test Required|
|Drivers aged 65 and over are required to submit a medical report annually||Medical Report, Written and Road Test Required|